Annual Ramos Oil Company Picnic
One of the most anticipated events of the year for the Ramos Oil family is the Annual Ramos Oil Company Picnic. The annual event gives employees from all our company divisions to came together with their families for an afternoon of fun, food, and celebration.
This year’s picnic was held at Bastiao Farms in Sacramento on October 7th. It gave our family members of all ages to enjoy hay rides, searching through the pumpkin patch, delicious food truck and wonderful entertainment.
Celebration of Company Service
In addition to bringing the whole Ramos Oil Family together, the picnic gives an opportunity to recognize and celebrate the years of commitment and service by some of our employees to the company and our clients.
This year we were excited to recognize 18 team members for 5, 15, 20, and 25 years of service.
25 Years of Service
- Lisa B., Outside Sales, Corporate HQ
- Ralph C., Driver, Isleton
- Mario L., Maintenance, Corporate HQ
20 Years of Service
- Manuel S., Driver, West Sacramento
- Roger S., Dispatcher
15 Years of Service
- Hipolito B., Driver
- Kathleen H., Bookkeeping, Corporate HQ
- David H., Customer Service, West Sacramento
5 Years of Service
- Editha L., Accounting, Corporate HQ
- James L., Maintenance, Corporate HQ
- Eduardo R., Customer Service, West Sacramento
- Ryan M., Pac-West
- Steven R., Maintenance, Corporate HQ
- Victoria R., Customer Service, Dixon
- Roger S., Pac-West
- Vickie S., Customer Service, Corporate HQ
- Silverio S., Pac-West
- Willia wp-image-4491m S., Pac-West